Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ValleyWag: A Glimpse of Google without News Corp.: No Big Loss

When I heard that Rupert "Slumdog BPO Overlord" Murdoch was going to war with Google I had tingles of schadenfreude glee. Why? Increased quality in every search. Valleywag's Hamilton Nolan agrees:

The media world is in a (relative) uproar over what the implications of News Corp. pulling its content off Google would be. But! A three-part Gawker investigation-type thing indicates the impact might be quite minimal for you, the consumer.

[From A Glimpse of Google without News Corp.: No Big Loss]

No MySpace.com? No WSJ? No Faux News??

Seriously, Ruppy. Bring it on.

Mentok out.

PS. To quote my old man: "Son, I'm surprised that that Murdoch hasn't put funny pages in the WSJ yet, it's so bad." Stuff my Dad says. Pure gold. Hah.

No comments:

Drunky.Popular