Sunday, November 01, 2009

Slumdog Paki Prince of 900+ iPhone crApps... BUSTED

I'm sure everyone remembers Khalid Shaikh, the Slumdog Prince of 900+ useless crApps, who got his iPhone Dev license yanked by Apple, right? I mean, what else do you call a guy who:

Khalid Shaikh has been making a killing off the App Store through questionable means. In less than 9 months, Khalid Shaikh and his 26-employee team (most of which are in Pakistan) have published 943 applications (thank you TapMetrics for validating these numbers). That’s roughly 5 apps a day, every day, for 250 days.

[From Apple bans App Store’s 3rd-most prolific developer ]

Guess what? Looks like homeboy's been busted for the FBI for ham-handedly DOS'ing his former employer. Four counts of 'mail fraud' whatever that means in regards to a DOS.

For you civilians, DOS is not that Windows thing, it's 'Denial of Service'. You know, 'when your Windows slows down' because some asswipe is hammering your machine from the other side. Myself, I consider Adobe Flash to be a DOS. But that's just me.

Anyway, surprise surprise, right? I mean, normally the Indians are the bad guys, right?

Nope, turns out that Pakis are good at something other than blowing up Indian livestock at long distances.

Anyway, by whatever voodoo the FBI is using this time, I guess 'Justice is being Served'(sm).

Oh, and memo to Steve Jobs: Just wait until that Flash compiler starts flooding your AppStore with 100x the crap of this Paki.

Are you prepared to see the iPhone become the next WIndows XP?

I'll let that bake your hippy noodle... love and kisses, I enjoy my iPhone *now*. Dunno about *later*.

Mentok out.

"War Nerd" (Gary Brecher)

No comments:

Drunky.Popular