Monday, December 07, 2009

Apple Bans People's Republic of China Developer, 1000+ Apps Pulled

Y'know, I was going to take a break today, but the world, it just keeps turning. And 'innovation' marches on, as my comment in BollyCrunch attests:

I’m sorry I just WILL NOT HAVE these Chinese shills trying to out-innovate or duplicate the processes that we superior Indus have perfected: http://is.gd/5fzOd [link to Paki 'Dev' of 900+ Apps]

I mean seriously:
Registrant Name …………….. Mark Ma
Registrant Organization ……… aSmartVision
Registrant Address ………….. ShenZhen NanHaiRoad No.27, BHVI sub-Building, Room 201
Registrant City …………….. Shenzhen
Registrant Province/State ……. Guangdong
Registrant Postal Code ………. 518067
Registrant Country Code ……… CN

Markie, Markie, Markie… what would your work unit capitán say? Unless you ARE the lead, in which case the gauntlet is thrown!

-Bolly Economist

[From Apple Bans Another Developer, 1000+ Apps Pulled ]

I am glad to see my Chinese brothers keeping up the global labor competition for American ducat. Truly the gauntlet has been thrown! Do not shame your ancestors by backing away from this!

The score is 1000+ to a lower standing of 943.

You're slacking, my little Pakistani! Chut Chut!

Mentok out.


"Enter the Dragon (Two-Disc Special Edition)" (Warner Home Video)

No comments:

Drunky.Popular