Monday, February 01, 2010

Meet Bill Gates: Self hating Boomer Racist Son of a Bitch

I always crack a smile when folks call me 'Xenophobe'.. because I know that even if I was competing in that tired contest, I'd be in the bush leagues compared to this Boomer twat and his Neo-Lib elitist ilk:

Bill Gates has made his scholarship fund off limits to white teenagers. The Gates Millennium Scholarship fund is financed by a $1 Billion endowment Bill Gates made in 1999. The fund explicitly denies eligibility to white students.

[From Bill Gates: White kids not eligible for my scholarships | National Policy Institute]

Bill Gates: Has been pirate. Boomer. Offshoring robber baron. Crusher of real progress. Patent troll.

And now: Crazy batshiat self-hating racist.

Is anyone surprised? I think he's a reptoid underneath all that lily fair'n'white.

Usually racial hyper-tribalists settle on 1-2 colors and call it a day. But Billy.Boy? It takes a real artiste to play "one of these things is not like the other."

Hey Billy boy: Charity begins at home. This is why globalists make me sick: mess up your own (back yard, people); then get guilty and throw money elsewhere that ends up messing up those folks.. just. like. you.

Why don't you and Stevie Ballmer just move to India as planned where this bullshit'd fly? Take Sarah Lacey with you.

Uppity Fucking Boomers. Ruining our country, one 'scholarship' at a time.

-Drunky out.


"Ending Affirmative Action: The Case For Colorblind Justice" (Terry Eastland)

No comments:

Drunky.Popular