Saturday, March 13, 2010

Public Service Announcement from Craiglist

Here's a post from (obviously) an American citizen, who's 'had it up to here' with the current labor arbitrage situation -- ironically from SFBay Craiglist, where they're all 'one big happy globalist family':

Public Service Announcement

Date: 2010-03-13, 12:50AM PST

When I worked full time to put myself through college I was forced out of manual labor by illegal Mexican gangs and greedy business owners that forced wages down to minimum wage...Strike One.

When I entered the IT workforce, my wages were then drastically reduced again. Productive CITIZENS forced out of IT in favor of outsourcing work to India at one to two dollars an hour...Strike Two.

Now I'm college educated with years of experience but told I need to learn Spanish, Korean, and Mandarin if I want to work in certain sectors of the workforce...Strike Three.

Lock and Load time! Maybe some of you people haven't read your California or US History but American citizens are crazy motherfuckers when others take advantage of our niceness and try and force feed us lies. Many of us are through with the numerous attempts at reasoning where our voices are squashed by those saying they represent honest, hard working American citizens.

BTW, I'm a educated Social Democrat so you can kiss my ass with the whole white trash redneck republican reactionary rhetoric label. Its high time to divide and conquer on who are the proud Californians and Americans from the traitors of this great country no matter what political spectrum you are from. Just keep fanning those flames higher you traitors because myself and plenty of others are armed and ready and we aren't going down without a fight.

[From Public Service Announcement]

And while some of the replies blather on about this or that, I think the reader really has a handle on 'Don't Tread on Me' -- one of the concepts that made America a great country.

I wonder if our politicians, and the CEOs who just so happen to live here instead of in the 3rd world where the bulk of their labor is, feel the same way?

Oh well. I've already said my piece about how to solve this mess.

Drunky out.


"Hoodwinked: An Economic Hit Man Reveals Why the World Financial Markets Imploded--and What We Need to Do to Remake Them" (John Perkins)

No comments:

Drunky.Popular