Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Ghod bless Charlie Sheen: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen, it will melt your face"

Charlie Sheene. From your Uncle Drunky: Ghod & Cthulhu bless your baked, MKUltra doped, tiger blood- 9-11 Truthin' almost a Boomster but happily not quite ass:

"'I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen,' the 45-year-old actor told 'Good Morning America' on Monday. 'It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.'

.. (boring CBS tripe, then)

'The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.' Sheen explained.

'Because I'm me. I'm different. I just have a different constitution, a different brain, a different heart, I've got tiger blood man.'

Always with the tiger blood."

(Via Charlie Sheen on GMA: I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen, it will melt your face - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News.)

That's right, CBS. And your little Boomster SAGgy AFTRA script bunnies too. TIGER BLOOD.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Winning!

-Drunky out (@charliesheen the way he is over any politician sober for President in 2012)

No comments:

Drunky.Popular